- Information that may be collected
- (“Sendrti.com,” “we,” or “us” working under trade name Send RTI as sole proprietorship) is committed to respecting the privacy rights of all users of Sendrti.com provided via Sendrti.com (collectively, “site”) and to protecting your personal information. This policy describes how information about you may be used, how it may be disclosed and how you may access this information.
- This page will serve as a policy of our privacy practices and a summary of your privacy rights.
- Introduction to Privacy Practices For Sendrti.com
- When asking questions, you will be asked to submit personal information like case history (optional but recommended). Providing us with other personal and identifiable information is, of course, optional and not recommended.
- However, in some cases it may not be possible for us to provide the service in question without receiving specific information from you and in some cases you would be requested by the consulting Professional Expert to provide additional information in order to answer your questions. Additional information could be details of your case history, specific reports etc.
- We also collect information you provide voluntarily in free-form text boxes on the Site and through responses to surveys, questionnaires and the like.
- Cookies are text information files that your web browser places on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies assist in providing non-personal information from you as an online visitor. It can be used in the customization of your preferences when visiting our website.
- We do not link the information stored in these cookies directly to any of your Personal Information you submit while on the Site, however.
- Website Analytics
- We may use third party website analytics services in connection with the Site. These website analytics services do not collect Personal Information that you do not voluntarily enter into the Site. These services do not track your browsing habits across websites, which do not use their services. We are using the information collected from these services to find usability problems to make the Site easier to use.
- The recordings will never identify you or your account.
- Storage of Information
- We store all Traffic Data and review postings indefinitely, even after “deletion,” and may archive such information elsewhere. We store all Personal Information until you request that we modify or delete it, in which case we may still end up retaining some of that information, as it may be impossible to remove your account without some residual information being retained by us.
- Sendrti.com has no obligation to delete any data following termination of your account or the account of any professional to whom your Case History Form was submitted through the Site. Registered users who wish to close their account should write in at support@Sendrti.com
- Our Website is not directed at children, and we do not seek to collect any information from children including those under the age of 18. If we learn that we have received any information from an individual under the age of 18, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or a parent or legal guardian) to inform him or her that he or she cannot use the Services and subsequently we will delete that information from our own servers.
- How information about you may be used by Sendrti.com
- The details in conjunction with your questions are shared with Consulting Lawyers to help them answer your questions to the best of their knowledge.
Primarily your email will be used to:
- Provide to you the services offered by the Site.
- Troubleshoot problems, provide you with system or administrative messages, and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- Deliver information to you that is relevant to your interests, such as notifications and reminders related to consultation.
- Recommend certain resources, inform you about our product and services.
- Customize and improve your experience.
- Detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity.
- We have a no-spam policy.
- However, in other instances, non-personal information collected may be used for statistical analysis, improvement of services, and customization of web design, content layout and services.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We do not share your information with third parties for purposes other than that of providing you the services.
- To provide the service offered through this Web site, we will forward your information to the Contractual Lawyers identified when you complete our form and request a consultation in order for them to contact you, to evaluate your needs, and to determine whether to represent you. When you submit your request, you consent to release of your information to those Lawyers. As part of this process, the Lawyers agree to keep your information confidential and agree not to share it with any third party without your express permission.
- We will disclose your information to proper Government authorities when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, valid legal process, a court order, a current judicial proceeding, or to protect our rights or property.
- You make the choice of making your data available to consulting Lawyers. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information. For example we use multiple layers of firewall security and different degree of encryption for your sensitive personal data.
- Our employees and consulting Lawyers may share case information with each other for payment and operational purposes, only in order to provide efficient Professional services.
- Your personal data may in some situations be seen by third parties, such as Lawyers or operations and maintenance contractors repairing and maintaining our technical systems. The respective contracts require businesses to protect the information we share with them. Sendrti.com will use the information received to provide our services in the best interest of the company.
- We will share your case information when required to comply with court order or other legal process. We may use and share your case information to protect the rights, property or safety of Sendrti.com or another party, or to respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties.
- Sendrti.com website may contain links to other sites. Please observe that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements these websites.
- We might send notifications, reminders and health information to the email ids provided by you. Sendrti.com will not be responsible for the information loss or privacy loss due to the incorrect email id provided by you.
Last Updated on March 9th, 2019
All Rights Reserved for Sendrti.com (working under trade name Send RTI).